MaSooM Studios: In May 2017, I made the decision that I want to bring the TEDx organization to West Virginia University. Wanting to do something is easy.. executing is the hard part. We had our TEDxWVU kickoff meeting this week, and our 55+ person team has hit the ground running! BIG results require BIG ambitions!! Stay Hungry!

In May 2017, I made the decision that I want to bring the TEDx organization to West Virginia University. Wanting to do something is easy.. executing is the hard part. We had our TEDxWVU kickoff meeting this week, and our 55+ person team has hit the ground running! BIG results require BIG ambitions!! Stay Hungry!

In May 2017, I made the decision that I want to bring the TEDx organization to West Virginia University. Wanting to do something is easy.. executing is the hard part. We had our TEDxWVU kickoff meeting this week, and our 55+ person team has hit the ground running! BIG results require BIG ambitions!! Stay Hungry!

0 comments here:

Copyright © 2013 MaSooM Studios